Brandon R. Cammack
brandon r. cammack accolades
- University of Houston Clear Lake – Bachelor’s in Accounting: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Houston – Doctor of Jurisprudence
- MEMBER of Phi Kappa Phi Honors Fraternity
- University of Houston Law Center
- Thesis: https://hccla.org/grand-jury/
- Published article by Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Top 10 Under 40: 2017-2018
- CHAIRMAN of Prison Entrepreneurship Program (https://www.pep.org/) for the Downtown Rotary (https://downtownrotaryhouston.org/)
- MEMBER of HCCLA (Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association)
- MEMBER of the Student Bar Association
- Summer Internship at Harris County Public Defender’s Office
- Summer Internship for 208th District Court Judge
- MEMBER of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Argued before the Court of Criminal Appeals in Austin, TX (Highest criminal court Texas)
LEADER IN PERSONAL INJURY CASES
Prior to establishing Cammack Law Firm, PLLC, Brandon Cammack was licensed in Texas State Courts, and Federal Court for the Southern District of Texas. During that time, he worked for one of Houston’s prominent criminal defense attorneys. Brandon handled a complex caseload, which built on an expansive range of invaluable experience such as misdemeanors, felonies and appeals, and more.
Brandon believes every case he has managed is the most important for the individual/family who is fighting it. Brandon has great empathy for people in dire need, and his determined attittude is clearly apparent from the moment you speak with him. The vast case results, powerful client testimonials, and accolades are all byproducts of his unwavering desire to help those in need.
If you or a loved on has been a victim of an accident, you will be very happy you called Brandon for a FREE case evaluation.
His Winning Strategy